January 17, 2017
MPIL’s Structures are designed and engineered for each customer’s site specific conditions to minimize the field installation labor and require no field welding, drilling or other on-site fabrication. At MPIL we understand the cardinal rule of fabrication, that material supplied by us, must be finally connected at site with perfect assembly says Ashwani Gupta and Alok Gupta.
Fabricated Sections Production Line
- Sections fabricated from plate.
- Sections design for minimum weight and optimum fire protection.
- Automatic material handling.
- Automatic twin head welding.
- Service holes cut in beam webs as required.
- Sections up to 18m long, 2.0m deep.
Automatic Welding Bay with
- Sawing and Drilling Facility
- Online submerged arc welding lines.
- In-house NDT and Ultrasonic testing available.
- Ongoing inspection and welding quality testing.
- CNC controlled as well manual cutting and drilling
- Accuracy up to +/- 1mm.
Shot Blasting and Painting Line
- Shot blast to SA2.5 or higher grade.
- Removal of all mill scale and rust particles.
- Ideal for paint adhesion.
- Red-oxide or enamel painting lines up to 150 microns with enamel
Typical Fabrication and Assembly of Structural Drawings
- To achieve this we provide pre-assembly, both at pre-welding fit up stage; and post-welding stage, of all loose structural items to ensure perfect connection on site, and zero failures in assembly and minimize any wastage of time at site.
- We have highly experienced and skilled fitters wherein we can do assemblies of wide structures in two or three dimensional forms, across a dedicated area of 100m x 100m.
January 17, 2017
Ashwani Gupta and Alok Gupta’s mission is to “Engineer The Earth”. MPIL enables effective use of steel to enhance infrastructure in India as well as across the world.
GALVALUME: Galvalume is a steel coated with 55% Aluminum & 44 % Zinc over base metal.This provides corrosion resistant to the base metal. It has shiny appearance & widely used in industrial buildings. Due to its high strength durability &appealing appearance is widely used for roofings & other outdoor applications.
MPIL GALVALUME MATERIAL SPECIFICATION:-
Thickness:- 0.30 mm to 1.00 mm
Aluminum Zinc Coating: – AZ 70 & AZ 150
Yield Strength: – 350 to 550 MPa
Coating Type: – Regular Modified Polyester Coating , Silicon Modified Polyester Coating. PVDF Coating
Construction buildings, Industrial buildings& warehouses, PEB ‘s, Roofing’s, & flooring’s, Deckings, etc.
GALVANISED STEEL: Galvanised steel is a steel coated with Zinc oxide layer for protection from corrosion. Is inexpensive & widely used in many building & steel structures applications. Most of the industrial buildings, PEB structures, beams etc. are made of galvanised steel. Its Sacrificial Zinc oxide layer protects the base steel from rusting.
MPIL GALVANIZED MATERIAL SPECIFICATION:-
Thickness: – 0.30 mm to 1.00 mm
Zinc Coating: – 100 Gsm / 120 gsm /180 gsm / 275 gsm
Yield Strength: – 240 to 270 MPa
Coating Type: – Regular Modified Polyester Coating,Silicon Modified Polyester Coating.PVDF Coating
Construction buildings, Industrial buildings & warehouses, PEB ‘s, Roofing’s, & flooring’s, Deckings, etc.
Comparison Between Galvalume and Galvanized Steel
|Highly resistant to rust because of Zinc Oxide sacrificial layer which protects the base metal
||Resistant to rust due to Aluminium & Zinc layer
|Cut edges are more protected in galvanised steel
||Cut edges are less protected
|Corrosion does not spreads if it occurs at a point
||If corrosion occurs at a point it starts increasing & spreads rapidly
|Galvanised steel is suitable for use with mortar & concrete
||Galvalume is not suitable with mortar & concrete as this is alkaline environment, in this galvalume rapidly corrodes
|Less smoother surface
||More smoother & appealing appearance
|Zinc layer is evenly distributed and protects the base metal by sacrificial anode method
||The layer does not protect the base metal if it gets corroded at any point or edge. It will destroy the base steel.
||Can be used bare. Does not require painting
|Less corrosion resistance in marine environment than galvalume
||Has more corrosion resistant in marine environment
|Less optically reflective
||Has higher optical reflectivity
|Less longevity than galvalume .
||Has more longevity